Implant Dentist In Overland Park
Are you suffering from issues of missing teeth? Dental Implants Overland Park is the most popular tooth replacement option. Dental implants provide several advantages that make them the preferred option for millions of people all over the world. At Asha Dental, we provide the highest quality dental implant surgery at a reasonable cost. Contact us today to avoid problems caused by tooth loss.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are attached to the jawbone. Your implant dentist Overland Park will place an artificial crown on top of the implant. It fuses with your bone over time, forming a solid basis for your artificial teeth. This improves your chewing abilities while also protecting your teeth from further damage.
What Is The Procedure For Placing Dental Implants?
Installation of Dental Implants Overland Park does not require any extra hassle. The procedure is fairly simple. Here at Asha Dental, we follow the following procedure.
- The dental implant post is surgically placed in the jawbone at the site of lost teeth as the first and most important step. The implant post serves as a replacement for the tooth root, providing support and stability for the final restorations.
- The bone around the implant post is encouraged to grow for some time.
- After that, the replacement tooth is connected to the implant.
Advantages Of Dental Implants
You must consider getting dental implants from your Implant dentist Overland Park. These dental devices have several oral health benefits that can improve the performance of your teeth.
- Helps to retain the natural structure of your face
- Prevents issues of teeth shifting
- Helps to improve your chewing abilities
- Prevents bone loss
- Helps to prevent the occurrence of bacterial infections
What are you waiting for? Visit our dental office and enjoy the best dental implants in Overland Park.
Book Your Appointment At Asha Dental
Schedule an appointment with us today! You can call us at (913) 440-4199 if you have any questions about our dental implants. You can also simply walk into our office at Overland Park. We will assist you in every way possible!