“I appreciate that they take the time to talk with me, listen to my concerns about my teeth and give me workable suggestions.”
Implant Dentist In Leawood, KS
You may lose one or more natural teeth due to an accident, tooth injury, or illness. In this case, a dental implant is the most excellent option for replacing your missing tooth. A dental implant is a prosthetic tooth that replaces a lost tooth perfectly. It is surgically implanted into the jawbone and can significantly improve your chewing skills. Unlike dental dentures, dental implants do not require the use of additional teeth for support.
What Are Dental Implants?
When it comes to replacing a missing tooth, our dentist always recommends high-quality dental implants. At Asha Dental, our Leawood dentists provide superior dental implants to people all across Leawood so that they don’t have any problems eating their favorite lunch or dinner. The following are some important reasons why we utilize dental implants:
- It improves one’s self-esteem.
- It gives the jaw a proper structure.
- Enhances the ability to chew.
- It restores the bite’s strength.
- It aids in the maintenance of jaw alignment.
- Restores speech in people who have lost a tooth.
Dental Implant Procedure In Leawood, KS
Dental implant treatment in our office entails replacing the native tooth’s root with metal ones that look and act like natural roots. We cut open the patients’ gums and reveal the bone in the initial step of the surgery. Then, we drill holes in the bone in the areas where we believe the implant should be put. The implant is then carefully placed into the hole.
Because the metal posts function as the teeth’s roots, we make sure to embed them deeply in the bone. In some circumstances, a partial or temporary denture may be used to improve the smile’s appearance. Patients will be able to remove it for cleaning or at the time of surgery.
Benefits Of Dental Implants
- One of the primary benefits of a dental implant is that it functions similarly to natural teeth. It restores teeth’s full chewing capability. Even when cleaning and flossing your teeth, you will never have a problem.
- It easily integrates into the jawbone because it is made of titanium. It’s also 100 percent biocompatible. As a result, the body will never reject it. It is, without a doubt, the most acceptable option for people who are missing a tooth.
- There is an empty gap in the jawbone after teeth are lost. And if this space is not promptly filled, the jawbone will continue to erode. Because dental implants replace both the tooth and the root, the chewing ability of the teeth is restored.
- TMJ problems might arise as a result of a bad bite. Because of the gap created by a missing tooth, the surrounding teeth may drift towards the opening. This causes the teeth to shift out of position, reducing their biting ability. Gaps in the teeth can be filled with dental implants.
- Food and microorganisms are trapped in the space left by a missing tooth. In the long run, this can lead to gum infection. Dental implants can seal backs. As a result, it is easy to assume that dental implants aid in preventing periodontal disease.
Get Your Dental Implants At Asha Dental
Visit our implant dentist if you are looking for the best dental implants in Leawood, KS. At Asha Dental, we take great pride in listening to your concerns and ensuring that you receive the best treatment possible. Give us a call for more details, or walk into our dental office in Leawood, KS.